Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sad I'm not headed to the Stampin' Up! Convention

Last night several of us helped my upline Jacki and sideline Maureen work on their swaps for Convention. It was my way of feeling part of it since I am not able to attend this year. I am feeling a little sad about it. Everyone is heading out there today and tomorrow they will go to check in and get their convention bag and the new catalog. Then Thursday starts the convention. I look forward to hearing all the exciting news from Jacki. Hopefully I'll get to go next year. I went the last two years and it was wonderful. So many exciting ideas.



To Jacki, Maureen, Christin, Gail and all those other wonderful Stampin' Up! Demonstrators - Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about it.

1 comment:

Jacki Montgomery said...

Thanks for your note. It's just not the same without you. I really wish you were here too. I will keep you posted. Keep your chin up.
Jacki