Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Long Day

Hi All,


Today I was up at 5 am and out the door by 6 am. I had to work in our Norristown, PA office. It's a 1 hour 45 minute drive in the morning and it took me about the same amount of time to get home today. I was suprised given that I did not leave the Norristown office till 5 pm. I was shocked at how light the traffice was. I may have to go back Thursday and/or Friday. I'll know tomorrow afternoon. I would be going tomorrow but I am taking my daughter to see her school counselor so we can discuss options for her for college. Since she is going into her Senior year of High Schoo I want to find out what her options are for college (money wise). Hard to believe she's going to be a senior.


Yesterday was my birthday. I had dinner with some friends from the SJ Stampers (who meet one Monday a month at the Mays Landing Library), Cheryl, Luanne and Dottie. Thank you for the company and a fun time. We then had our Stamp Club meeting and I taught them how to make this cute paper tote. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed doing it. It was a nice way to spend my birthday evening.

If you like this tote and would like to learn how to make it I can put together a class for you and your friends. Just contact me at hustedde@msn.com.
Have a great evening everyone!
Donna

No comments: