Saturday, July 12, 2008




Earlier this evening we had our Secret Stamper reveal. I was 98% sure of who had me and I was 98% WRONG! My friend Carolyn had me. It was so funny because I was sure it was Jean and she played along, leading me to think it might be and when she revealed who she had and it wasn't me I was stumped. Several of them have been having fun throughout this year watching me think it was Jean.


I want to thank Carolyn for all the wonderful gifts. I got so many papercrafted items as well as other wonderful things this past year. I have posted a few of the things from tonight. She does a great job!

1 comment:

A Stamper's Journey said...

It was fun watching you as you were stumped on Friday. Truly a moment in time! One for the stamping history books.

I love your blog. Lots of fun stuff here. I'll be checking back in.

Maureen aka Happystampingmom