Sunday, July 6, 2008

Rainy Day

Well here I am home alone on a cloudy and rainy Sunday. It is nice. Hardly ever happens. Husband is out with his friends and my daughter is at a friends. So, it's just me and the puppy (Cisco - he's 5 months old). So of course it's like having a 2 year old. He wants my attention all the time. I did manage to do some cleaning (threw him outside for a bit to do that) and am doing some laundry. I was going to go stamp but I think I'll just relax for a while. Cisco just fell asleep again (it is like having a 2 year old because he takes naps, doesn't listen - LOL). But he is a wonderful addition to our family. There's nothing like that unconditional love.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Nice blog Donna!! Hope to join you at one of your events one of these years! Bryan's schedule has to slow down first.
KIM