Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stormy Sunday

Hi everyone,


Hope you all are weathering the storms today. I love summer thunderstorms, always have. Today we had some good ones. I spent yesterday running errands and then attending my friends 13 year old son's birthday party. It was a beautiful day for the party and I had a great time.


Today I took my daughter out to order her birthday cake for next weekend, decorations and then we had lunch together. She is going to spend the day with several friends at the water park in Ocean City and then back to the house for a cookout and cake with her friends and family.


Here are some samples of cards using the Fresh Cut Flowers stamp set and note cards that will be in the Stampin' Up! Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog. Come to my Open House on Sunday, August 10th to preview the new catalog and some of the new stamp sets and In Colors. Let me know if you can attend at hustedde@msn.com. It will be from 1 pm to 4 pm. There will be refreshments, give-a-ways and samples. Contact me for details on how you can get a catalog for FREE.


No comments: