Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am in the process of setting up this blog. My Stampin' Up! Upline and a fellow demonstrator that I am good friends with have started blogs and I can't be left in the dust. So here I go, into the blogging world. Like I have time for this - LOL! :)

I am currently enjoying a quiet 4th of July holiday weekend. It's so nice to have 3 days off work. I normally work Mon to Fri from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm at my full time job as a Business Department Manager for a Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning Company. I basically am the only one in the office, besides my boss who is the General Manager, and two Sales People. So, that means I answer the phones, dispatch the technicians, handle all the paperwork from data entry to billings, etc. I worked for another company for 19 years (doing some of these duties at different times) and have worked for this company for 3 years now. Since this is a start up company I do everything and more than I did at the other company (but at the same time). I enjoy it and feel privileged to be on the ground floor and what the company grow.

Besides doing my full time job I sell Stampin' Up! too. I hold stamp clubs, do workshops, hold classes and vend at crops. I really enjoying meeting others who share my passion for being creative. Whether it be stamping or scrapbooking.

I'm off to play around with the layout of this blog. I hope to get some of my cards and scrapbooking up soon. So, check back!

2 comments:

Jacki Montgomery said...

Congratulations Donna! Love the blog. I'm looking forward to seeing some cards and scrapbook pages on here soon.

A Stamper's Journey said...

Congratulations Donna. It's great to have you in the blogging world. Another way for me to keep in touch with you and to witness the wonderful things you stamp. You are so creative and now I can peek in your window and watch your creativity at work.
Now go stamp something (smile)

Maureen aka happystampingmom