Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My cold continues.

Well, I was hoping that I was on the mend but today my head just got more and more congested and I'm sneezing and coughing now. I feel like my face is going to explode. Hopefully I don't get anyone at work sick. Luckily I'm there by myself a lot. If it wasn't so hot and we weren't so busy I would stay home.





Since I have been sick for about a week now I haven't been able to do any new projects so I thought I'd share a past one. In December each year our group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators have a holiday breakfast and do a gift exchange where you can keep the gift you pick or steal some else's. It's always fun. We either spend $10 on a gift or make something. This year I printed Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart on Velumn paper, used the On Gossamer Wings Stamp Set, Watercolor Crayons and Blender pen. I cut out the stamped items and placed them on the frame of the statement then put it in a glass shadow box. It's just another way you can use stamping to showcase a picture or phrase or momento.

No comments: