Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hi All!

Sorry I haven't been on in about a week. Where do I start. Friday, 8/1, I took off work and went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Valley Forge, PA with my friends Denise and Linda. We had a great time and did lots of shopping at the vendors there.

Friday was also my Daughters 18th Birthday. On Saturday we had planned to take a bunch of her friends to the beach for the day but with the bad thunderstorms in the morning we postponed that part. We went ahead with a cookout and cake later in the day. So her friends and family were all there to help her celebrate. Then on Sunday we took all her friends to the beach in Ocean City so they could hang out there for the day. They had a blast.

Monday was back to work and I got a frantic call from my daughter that she was doubled over in pain on her right side and vomiting. So, about 9 am I rushed home to find her in a ball, vomiting and crying. I took her to the Somers Point ER. We got there at 10 am and left at 9 pm. They thought she might have apendisitis. None of the test revealed anything so we were sent home. She is much better with just a little tendernous on her side still. We are going to the family doctor Thursday to follow up. There were soooooo crowded in the ER that I'm wondering how much to trust of them.

Today was back to work, again, and trying to play catch up from being off Friday and then not being there yesterday. I'm exhausted. I'm trying to relax and take it easy tonight.

The Stampin Up Catalogs have finally arrived and I will be getting everything ready for the Open House on Sunday from 1 pm to 4 pm. They catalogs are beautiful and I want one of everything in it. You all will love it when you get it. Let me know if you want to attend the Open House and get your copy. Just e-mail me at hustedde@msn.com . I look forward to seeing you there.

I have a few more things to take care of on line and then I'm heading to bed early tonight I think.

Donna

No comments: