Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Monday

Hi All and Happy Monday. I just got back last night from my scrapbooking weekend at the ACE Conference Center in Lafayette Hills, PA for the Summer Simply Cropping Getaway. This was my 16th getaway with them. I love the Simply Cropping getaways and am going to the one in October and this weekend got to register for the one in January 2009 and March 2009. We start usually on Friday mornings scrapping and scrap through till 4:00 pm on Sunday. Of course I do sleep a little in there. We laugh, eat, scrap and just have a great time. It's what I call my ME TIME. We all need that. We also did take a couple breaks to what Michael Phelp's swim for the gold. How awesome for him!

I am unpacking tonight and getting ready for a Stampin' Up! workshop I am doing at my house tomorrow night for one of my customers. Then Wednesday I will be in PA for a work seminar in King of Prussia. I may also have to stay up there and work in our Norristown office on Thursday but won't know for sure till tomorrow afternoon. So it's going to be a busy week. I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend coming up. Ha, it usually changes by the time the weekend gets here.

Here is a picture of Denise and my sister Jennifer who were attending their 15th Getaway. They got a crown, balloon and 15th charm for their Italian Charm bracelet. Simply Cropping gives you an Italian Charm braclet with a 5th charm on it to you when you attend your 5th getaway (if you were at their very 1st getaway you get a 1st charm on it also). Then on your 10th you get the 10th charm and so on.

No comments: