Saturday, August 23, 2008

Faux Metal

So, I had planned to sleep in this morning but after awaking around 6 am I could not go back to sleep so I got up and decided to play in my Stamp/Scrap room. There is a technique that Stampin' Up! showed us called Faux Metal and here are two examples I did this morning. I am loving this technique.
This one is "True Blue Friend":
Stamp Set: Punches Three (Hostess Level 1)
Card Stock: Brocade Blue, Pink Pirouette, Brushed Silver
Pattern Paper: Bella Rose
Ink: VersaMark, Brocade Blue
Supplies: Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Stampin
Dimensionals. Brocade Blue Grosgrain 5/8" Ribbon,
Square Scallop Punch

This is "A Very Merry Christmas":
Stamp Set: Punches Three (Hostess Level 1)
Keep Christmas
Card Stock: Sage Shadow, Hunter Green, Brushed Silver,
Watercolor Paper
Ink: VersaMark, Stazon Black, Sage Shadow
Supplies: Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Watercolor
Pencils, Blender Pens, Stripped Grosgrain 1/2" Red Ribbon,
Sticky Strips, Square Scallop Punch

My Stamp Clubs that will start in September will learn the Faux
Metal Technique. I have already designed the card and it is really
pretty. I can't show it though, till after stamp club - I don't won't
to spoil the surprise for them.

Donna

No comments: