Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sale-a-brations Stamp-A-Stack

It is that time a year again when Stampin' Up! offers a great promation, Sale-a-bration, from February 1, 2009 to March 31, 2009. For every $50 in product you purchase (before shipping & tax) you will receive a Sale-a-brations item for FREE. In celebration of this event I am holding a Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday, March 21, 2009 from 1 pm to 4 pm at my home.

You will make 5 cards with envelopes using the Sale-a-brations stamp sets for $10.00. Also, you will be entered in a drawing for a door price, a $25 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate (to be used through Demonstrator Donna Hustedde). There will be other small prize giveaways also.

I will also be selling my retired stamp set. (Look for my Sale Blog to be updated in the next couple weeks with additional stamp sets for sale).

If you are interested in attending the Stamp-A-Stack contact me for a registration form. You can contact me at hustedde@msn.com or 609-335-3586. Also, contact me if you are interested in placing an order or hosting a workshop. You can also order on-line through my website at http://www.donnahustedde.stampinup.net/.

I hope to see you at an event!

Donna

No comments: