Saturday, February 21, 2009

March Stamp Clubs

Each day is getting better for me and I'm doing more each day. Monday I start back to work so I spent today doing some stamping. I worked on my projects for my March Stamp Clubs. If you are in my clubs this is a sneak peak for you. If you are not in my stamp club and would like to make these projects contact me about hosting a workshop or taking a class and request these projects.

I used the Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set Botanical Blooms on the Old Olive and Chocholate Chip Card. On the Easter Card (which is a variation of a card I my upline Jacki Montgomery did) and Basket I used the Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper Delicate Dots. I also made the crinkle paper in the Easter Basket. I first ran coordinating Stampin' Up! card stock through my Crimpler and then cut small strips with my trimmer. I thing crinkled them together in my hands. I like how the colors coordinate with the Designer Series Paper.



Enjoy!





Donna

No comments: