Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Monday

Hi All,

I know it's been a couple weeks since I posted. I was busy having my February Stamp Clubs and getting ready for a minor surgery I had to have last Thursday, 2/12. It was same day surgery and I am doing well. I am home this week and will go back to work next Monday. This morning I spent some time putting together the Stamp Club projects for those who where not able to make it. After spending a couple hours doing that I am now resting again. I'm trying to do more and more to get my strength up. I am not able to do any lifting or exercising for 3 weeks so I am taking it easy. Each day is easier.

Here are the two projects we did in our February Stamp Club. One is a birthday card using Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette and the Stamp Set Happy Everything, the other is a 2 page 6x6 layout using punches to create a cute Bunny Rabbit. The Easter Wishes stamp is from the All Holidays Stamp Set.





Donna

No comments: