Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Swap Card

Well the previous post shows the swap card I did for my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Swap I was in this month. Too bad the theme I did was for December's Swap. At lease December's is done and in Jacki's hands. So the theme was 3 x 3 Christmas Card for November. Here is my 3x3 card which I did Sunday and mailed out to her on Monday. The cute Santa on the front was taught to me by my good friend Jean Delaney. It uses the scallop circle punch, 1 1/4 square punch and word window punch to make it. I think it's really adorable.


Here is the Santa spiced up a little with a Jewel for the nose and pomp pomp for the hat. My good friend and Stampin' Up! upline, Jacki Montgomery, had suggested to Jean to use a pomp pomp on the hat. I made a bunch of these up to put on the front of Gift Card Holders.


No comments: