Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Wednesday

Hi all,

Well I haven't been real creative lately, I thought maybe I was having a hard time recovering from my scrapping weekend but I think I may be coming down with something. I'm starting to get congested and starting with a little sore throat.

I did spend the evening Monday evening working on cards that I did at my Stamp-A-Stack. I did five each of the five designs so that was 25 cards.

Yesterday, Tuesday - Election Day, I went with my daughter to vote after work. It was my daughters 1st time voting as she turned 18 this year. It was a great experience to be able to vote with her. We are so proud of her. I can't believe how fast time has gone. You blink and they are adults. So, I was proud and sad at the same time.

Have a great day!

Donna

No comments: