Saturday, November 1, 2008

MIA

WOW, I can't believe how long it's been since I posted. Since my last post the time has flown by very quickly. Work was busy, I had several family issues to deal with and then there was getting ready for my Scrapbooking weekend. I went to the Pocono's to the Fall Simply Cropping Getaway. What a great time. I went up with my mom and sister and then we were joined by my best friends and fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, Jacki, Jean and Carolyn. Jacki was scrapbooking and Jean and Carolyn were stamping and working on project for craft shows and up coming classes.

Jacki, Jean and Carolyn came up on Friday and left Sunday afternoon.

My sister, mom and myself went up the night before, Thursday, and then stayed over on Sunday night, slept in Monday morning and went to the outlets and did a little shopping. It was a wonderful weekend and I really enjoyed the time with my family and friends. We did break a little to watch some of the World Series games. It was exciting. Way to go Phillie's on winning the World Series!

So here I am home and getting ready for my Stamp-A-Stack today. This week I was very busy at work then came home and crashed from still being tired from the Scrapbooking weekend. Last night I spent cleaning and handing out candy to the Trick-or-Treaters.

I will be busy in the next month holding my stamp clubs, making items for several craft shows I'm in and the holiday's. HAPPY NOVEMBER! I will keep you updated on what is upcoming and I will post pictures of items I create.

Donna

No comments: