Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stampin' Up! Stamp Club

It's that time of year again.  Fall is almost here, summer is over, weather is getting cooler (finally!) and school has started.  It is also the time of the year that I start my Stamp Clubs again.  I really enjoy the stamp clubs.  One, it gives me a chance to spend an evening a month with some of my great customers and it also makes me sit down and create projects and spend time doing one of my hobbies.

Here are the projects for my September Stamp Club which will be next week (the 3rd project is the Dark & Dreary Card in my previous post):
Thank You Card (Thanks to fellow SU Demonstrator
Maureen Gold for this idea which she learned at Convention)
Batty Trick or Treat Card
Thanks for stopping to look!

Have a Creative Day!

Donna

No comments: