Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stamp Club at the Mays Landing Library

On Tuesday evening I will be demonstrating the Secret Hidden Message Card to the ladies at the South Jersey Stampers Stamp Club at the Mays Landing Library.

We meet once a month and learn a new technique or creative idea.  We each take turns demonstrating an idea to the group.  We also do Card Swap.  There is a specific theme for the month and you make a card with that theme.  If you make a card, you get a pick a card.  If you choose not to make a card that is fine also.  Also, some people make their own version of the idea shared with us the month previous.  It is a lot of fun and a nice time out doing what I really enjoy.  I have made some new friends, all the ladies in the group are so nice.

I wanted to share with you my card for the Swap (hint to those in my Stampin' Up! Stamp Club - this is one of the cards we will be making next week).   Also, this card idea was taken from one of the girls at our Stampin' Up! downline meeting at Gail Murray's a few weeks ago.  I'm really sorry I don't know her name, but I wanted to thank her for the cute idea on using the new Web Embossing Folder.  If you see this post and it was you please leave a comment with your name so I can give you credit!

Dark & Dreary Card Front

Dark & Dreary Card Inside
Thanks for stopping by and looking.

Have a creative day!

Donna

No comments: