Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WEEKEND SPECIAL!!!!!!!

In anticipation of the upcoming new catalog, the Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog starting January 19, 2009, I am offering a Weekend Special this weekend. Starting Friday 1/9/09 at 6 pm and going till Sunday 1/11/09 at 6 pm either by e-mail, hustedde@msn.com or phone, 609-335-3586.

Order any item off the Inventory Blowout Sale, Retiring Accessories (e-mail me for updated list as items are while supplies last) and Retiring Stamp Set List and for every $50.00 dollars in product purchased I will give you a $5.00 off coupon to be used for purchases during the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog. You can purchase one item off one of these list and the rest of the items from the Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog or Holiday Mini or purchase all $50 from these list. To qualify for this special your $50 order has to include at least one of the items from one of these lists.

If you purchase $150 in product you will receive a free hostess stamp set from level one as well as $15 in free product as well as a $15.00 off coupon from me (coupon to be used during the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog period).

Also, for every $50 in product you spend your name will be placed in a drawing for a $20 Gift Certificate for Stampin' Up! product to be used through me, Donna Hustedde, for the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog period.

This Special is offered through myself, Donna Hustedde, only. Coupon can only be redeemed through me.

I hope to hear from you this weekend!

Donna

No comments: