Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Monday

Hi all. I hope you had a nice weekend. I spent the weekend at the Simply Cropping Winter Getaway in Wilmington Delaware. As usual we had a great time and I got lots of scrapping done. A couple girls we know, Michelle & Cindy went down to the Wilmington train station and saw Obama and Biden. The said it was very cold, very crowded but was awesome to see them.

My daughter is on a school trip, that was planned last January 2008, to the Inauguration. She is a Senior at Oakcrest High School. They left yesterday, Sunday, morning and will return on Wednesday evening. They are touring lots of historical sites as well as being there to witness the Inauguration tomorrow. They will be in the National Mall area watching it on the Jumbo Screens. I just spoke with her about an hour ago and they were headed back out to the Student Inaugural Ball they are attending tonight. It will be students from all over the country. We are so proud of her and happy that she is there being a part of history.

Keep checking back as I will be posting the projects we did in stamp club in January and I will be putting a class schedule together also.

Stay warm!

Donna

1 comment:

Jacki Montgomery said...

I love, love, love the new blog design. I can't wait to steal, I mean see your stamp club projects.