Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Love the Holiday Season

Each month, on a Monday, the SJ Stampers meet at the Atlantic County Library in Mays Landing, NJ, to share ideas and learn new techniques. This past Monday was the Holiday Celebration. We each brought food to share and a Pollyanna Gift. We also did a Holiday card swap.
You make a card to swap, bring it, and get a card in return. Here is the beautiful card I got. It is made by one of my Stampin' Up! customers, Mary Jo. Great Job Mary Jo! It is a beautiful card.
Here is the Pollyanna Gift I received. It is Martha Stewarts Glittering Set. I'm looking forward to trying it. I don't know who brought it but I hope they see this because I want to say THANK YOU!

I love this time of year. I enjoy getting together with family and friends. I love the sites and sounds of the holiday also. Boy, Monday was really cold too. Sure felt like winter. Today it was 60 degrees, didn't feel like winter. But I believe the cold is coming back Friday.

Stay Warm!

Donna

No comments: