Saturday, November 6, 2010

November Workshop

Wow, can you believe it's November already?  Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner.  I don't know about you all but I need to start making my Christmas cards soon.  I have been preparing for a Stampin' Up! workshop I am doing this week and my Stamp Club next week.

In the workshop this week, we will be making 3 Christmas Cards.  Here are those cards.




If you are interested in holding a workshop please contact me to schedule a date!  If you are thinking, there are so many things I would like from the 2010/2011 Idea book and Catalog and the 2010 Holiday Mini, how about making a Wish List and sending it to me and then have your Family and Friends contact me to purchase your Christmas Present?  Or, have them contact me to purchase a Gift Certificate for you to purchase Stampin' Up! items through me.  What a great gift for yourself or if you know of someone who likes to stamp or scrap what a great gift for them!  Contact me if you would like to purhcase Stampin' Up! product as a gift or purchase a Gift Certificate for someone!

I hope you enjoyed these cards.

Have a Creative Day!

Donna

hustedde@msn.com
609-335-3586

No comments: