Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2010 Annual Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack Cards

On Friday, Oct. 15th and Saturday, Oct. 16th I am holding my annual Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack.  These are the cards we will be making at the Stamp-A-Stack.  I look forward to seeing all those who will be attending.  If you were not able to make it and would like to hold a workshop and do some of these cards for your workshop just contact me to schedule a date.







Thanks for stopping by!

Have a Creative Day!

Donna

3 comments:

Jacki Montgomery said...

Hi Dona - I love the cards. I might have to CASE some of them. My only suggestion would be to post one a day - just to make people come back to your blog more often. It will get them into the habit of visiting. Just a suggestion. I do love the cards and hope you get some bookings from them.

Jacki Montgomery said...

you know Imeant to say "Donna" right?

Jacki Montgomery said...

* I meant * ... (I'm tired, I'm going to bed!)