Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Stampin' Up! Catalog is here!

Hi all,

So sorry it has been so long since I have posted. Just wanted to let you know that Stampin' Up!'s new 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog is here. If you would like a copy of the catalog contact me to find out how you can get it for free. You can also view the catalogs on my website at www.donnahustedde.stampinup.net.

I was hoping to have an Open House this weekend but ended up having to have surgery this past Thursday. All is well and I am home recouperating. As soon as I am cleared by my doctor I will schedule an Open House and Retired Items Sale for sometime in August. So check back for information on that.

I am taking registration for my Stamp Club which will start in September 2010 and run for as many months as we have participants. If you are interested in joining and would like a registration form or more information please contact me at hustedde@msn.com or 609-335-3586.

Thanks for stopping by and again so sorry for the lack of posting lately.

Donna

1 comment:

Jacki Montgomery said...

Feel better Donna! I love, love, love the new blog design. In fact I'm jealous that I didn't see it first.