Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 2010 Stamp Club Cards

With all this snow the past week I have been having fun creating our cards for stamp club. The following 3 cards are for my February 2010 Stamp Club next week. Well, that is barring any further snow storms.
Easter Easel Card Front View:
Easter Easel Card Open View:
Easter Easel Card Side View:


Heart Thank You Card:
Good Luck Card:


I hope you like these. I found the Easter Easel Card and the inspiration for the Good Luck card on Splitcoaststampers (I could not find the card again to give credit to the person who posted it but would like to thank whoever it was for sharing!) The Heart Thank You card was taken from fellow demonstrator Renee Antrilli.
Thanks for stopping by to look!

Donna

1 comment:

Jacki Montgomery said...

I love the cards...I am going to use the St. Patty's Day card idea for a future card.