Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Digital Studio Scrapbook Page

Here is a scrapbook page I did using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio. It is from my trip to the Stampin' Up! Convention in 2007 in Denver, Colorado. After the convention we (my upline, Jacki, and Sidelines Jean & Carolyn) had day free and we took a 10 hour bus tour through the Rockie Mountain National Park and along the way we saw this Moose and the driver stopped so we could get out and take pictures.





Thanks for stopping by and looking.

Donna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 18th. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Jacki Montgomery said...

wow Donna - you made the big time now! Good for you. I remember that trip well...what were we thinking riding a bus for 10 hours right before we boarded a plane for a 5 hour flight? Who planned this trip? Anyhow - GREAT page! I love it!