Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November!

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. We had 106 Trick or Treaters yesterday. Lots of really cute little kids and awesome costumes. I always enjoy giving out the candy and seeing all the different costumes.

Today is November 1st. The holidays will be upon us before we know it.

Today I spent about 3 hours in my craft room designing and making cards. One for my swap with the SJ Stampers later this month. Also, I created and made the cards for my Stamp Club.

Today I am posting the card I made for my swap with the SJ Stampers.



Every other day over the next week I will post one of the cards we will be making at my Stamp Club. If you are interested in attending my Stamp Club as a guest please contact me at 609-335-3586 or hustedde@msn.com for details on how you can attend as a guest.

Donna

No comments: