Thursday, September 3, 2009

HI!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's been a long time since I have posted and I apologize for that. It was a busy August for me and now that summer is almost over I am getting back to getting organized. The end of July I went to Ocean City Maryland with my mom, daughter and one of her friends to visit my cousin Jenn and her family that live in Ohio. We spent a couple days there and had a wonderful visit.

I went to Simply Cropping for my 20th scrapbooking getaway with them in August. It was wonderful. If you are looking for a scrapbooking getaway check them out at http://www.simplycropping.com/.

I then spent a couple weeks re-organizing my craft room. It is finally done and now I can get busy stamping and scraping. Here are pictures.
My next project is to get my Retired Sales blog updated. That will be in the next couple days, so look for that. I will post here when it's updated.
Have a great day!
Donna

1 comment:

Karen Urbisci said...

WOW you had alot of stuff to organize!!! Maybe I should do mine, I might find my son's ipod touch...