Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stampin' Up! Retiring Items Lists!

Hi All,

It's that time of year again. Stampin' Up! has announced their retired Stamp Sets and Accessories. If you have not already received an e-mail from me with a copy of the Retiring Stamp Set List, Retiring Decor Elements List and Retiring Accessories List please send me an e-mail to hustedde@msn.com and I will be happy to send you a copy.

If you would like to purchase any of the retired items from these three list you can do it one of three ways:

1st - You can go onto my website at http://www.donnahustedde.stampinup.net/ and place an order.

2nd - Contact me by e-mail hustedde@msn.com or phone 609-335-3586 to place an order.

3rd - Host a workshop in the month of June and earn free product of which
can be used on these items. Stampin' Up! is offering hostesses in the Month
of June an extra $20 in product if their workshop is $250 to $399.99 or
and extra $40 in product if their workshop is over $400. This is in addition
to the other Free Hostess Items and Free product dollar amount for the
level of the workshop.

So if you are interested in placing an order or having a workshop in June please let me know and I will be happy to assist you in placing an order or schedule a workshop for you.

I will be offering, one day, that I will be placing orders on retired items and offering FREE Shipping on the Retiring Items. That will be Saturday, June 13th. If you e-mail me or call me with an order I will give you FREE Shipping on any Retired Items ordered. Money will be due to me by Thursday, June 18th. The Accessories Items and Decor Elements Items are also included as long as the Accessories Items have not sold out.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me any time at hustedde@msn.com or 609-335-3586 and I will be happy to help you!

Thanks you,

Donna

No comments: