Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday. I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy and then we've been without our desktop computer for over a week and I was without my laptop for a week. Our desktop got a virus and crashed. It's now being restored (hopefully) and we should have it back soon. My laptop power cord died and I had to wait for the new one to arrive. I have it and all is working well with my laptop. This week I was busy with something every night.

Monday night was the South Jersey Stampers meeting at the Mays Landing Library. Below is the Mothers Day card I made for the swap. It's hard to tell by the picture but I stamped and layered the rose 3 times. I cut a smaller part of the rose each time to layer it with Stampin' Up! Dimensionals. I also outlined each layer with a Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue marker to give a shadow effect.

Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White
Basic Black
YoYo Yellow
Hope you like it.

Have a great weekend everyone!


Donna

1 comment:

Jacki Montgomery said...

wow! cool card? where was this the other night when we were stamping?