Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cards for Upcoming Workshop


These are the Halloween and Thanksgiving cards I made for a workshop I am doing this week. The Halloween card is one I took from my fellow demonstrator Maureen Gold that I got in a card front swap we did. Check out her blog at http://happystampingmom.blogspot.com/. These card front swaps are nice because we share ideas this way. I used a different saying and stamp for one of the faces. I thought it was a really cute card using that stamp set. Thanks for the idea Maureen!


Halloween Card (all Stampin' Up! Products): Stamp Set is - Batty for you. I used Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock. Basic Black and Old Olive Classic Ink and Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon. I also used the Crimper, Circle and Square Punches.


Thanksgiving Card (all Stampin' Up! Products): Stamp Set is - Window Dressing (a Level 3 Hostess Set you can only earn for free by holding a workshop - contact me for details) and All Holidays. I used More Mustard, Really Rust and Whisper White. Also, Designer Series Paper from the 6x6 Paper Pack from the Level 1 Hostess Sets (this can only be earned for free by holding a workshop - contact me for details). I used the Felt Ribbon from the Holiday Mini Catalog, Scallop Circle Punch and Circle Punch as well as markers to color in the image.

If you are interested in hosting a workshop and making these cards or other cards contact me to schedule a date at hustedde@msn.com.

1 comment: