Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stormy Tuesday

I don't know about you all but we had a wicked storm blow through Hammonton at noon today. I got out to pick up my lunch and go to the bank just before it started. The sky got black, the wind kicked up, there were bolts of lightening and thunder. Then the heavy rain came down. It was awesome. I love thunderstorms.

I wish I could have been home instead of at work. It would have been great to be working in my craft room with a thunderstorm outside.

I did come home after I got off work, ate dinner and then went to work on my swaps for my SU Demonstrator group. Here is the card front that I did.

Stamp Set: Batty For You
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White,
Kiwi Kiss and DSP
Ink: Versa Mark, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Accessories: Black Grossgrain Ribbon, Black Brad, Circle Punches,
Black and Irridenscent Ice Embossing Powders, Heat Gun and Stampin' Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Jacki Montgomery said...

cute, cute card...I love it!

A Stamper's Journey said...

Very cute card Donna. I agree...Great minds do think alike. Hope to see you soon.